RSA ON-Siteis a turnkey Enterprise Accounting solution where we take care of the hardware and software configuration. A pre-configured Dell server is shipped to the customer. Simply find a power outlet, connect a network cable, point to a web browser and you are up and running with minimal IT resources. There are also no expensive computers to upgrade since RSA only needs a compatible Internet Browser. RSA ON-Site uses a proprietary design to provide you with all the advantages of the Internet yet gives the added control over data and its security, since it never leaves the building and its ownership is never in question! Your data is always is good hands, YOURS.
- Pricing starts at $12,995 for a 5 user system, which includes a pre-configured Dell server with "LAMP" (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and come with a 3 year on-site warranty (next business day) supplied by Dell.
- You can easily connect to RSA from anywhere there is an Internet connection, using readily available VPN routers.
- NO limit on the number of companies
- We can also convert and import your all existing accounting data, so you are up and running with all your financial history (Customers, Vendors, Products, Open orders, Open A/R, Open A/P, Inventory onhand, G/L trial balance) and would be glad to quote on your conversion requirements.
- Proper implementation of a new software system is very important for its success. Experience shows that you can expect to spend between $2,500 and $5,000 on implementation and training.
- Software updates, unlimited email and telephone support starts at $750 per quarter.
RSA ON-Demandprovides Anywhere, Anytime Accounting. It is a web-hosted SaaS (Software as a Service) or Cloud application that has been designed as an affordable yet powerful financial and supply chain management software. You have NO software to purchase, NO upgrades to install, NO support contracts to pay and NO special hardware to buy. It contains all the same features of our Enterprises Class software and is a perfect starting point for your growing business and you can upgrade to RSA ON-Site at anytime.
- Pricing starts at $99-$149 per month per company for the first user and $49-$99 per month for each additional user.
- Additional companies are $69 per month with no additional user charges.
- 30 day trial period.
- Email and telephone support is included.
- Setup is $495 for the 1st company (50% off each additional company) which includes configuration, loading your GL chart of accounts and all basic PDF forms (invoice, statement, purchase order, quote, sales order, packing slip) with your logo and a standard pre-printed check.
- You can easily import your own customers, products and vendors directly from Excel spreadsheets (CSV format)
- We can also import all your existing accounting data (Open orders, Open A/R, Open A/P, Inventory count and G/L trial balance) and would be glad to quote you based on your needs.
- As with any software, training is the key and unless you are properly trained you will never be able to get all the benefits of our software. We will suggest what we feel is right for you but our experience shows that you could expect to spend between $750 and $1,500 on training and implementation.
- If you use the Payroll module, an annual $99 fee is charged for payroll tax table updates.
- All fees are calculated monthly but are billed quarterly in advance.
Pricing subject to change. Pricing listed is for the core modules (Inventory, Invoicing, Quotes/Orders, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, Wages, General Ledger). Additional modules optional. User(s) are for each concurrent user logged in at the same time